Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students31 Mar 2011
Study Subject: Any(Applicants can choose one academic program and three institutions as their preferences from the Chinese HEIs designated by MOE)
Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Senior and General Scholar
Scholarship Description: Chinese Government Scholarship program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between Chinese government and governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to manage the recruitment and carry out the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship Programs.
Criteria and Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for masters degree program must have bachelors degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have masters degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for Chinese training program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35, Chinese language is the only subject available.
- Applicants for general scholar program must have completed at least two years of undergraduate study and be under the age of 45, all subjects besides Chinese language are available.
- Applicants for senior scholar program must have masters degree or above, or hold academic titles of associate professor or above, and be under the age of 50.
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 30th, 2011
Further Scholarship Information and Application: